Ways You Can Help
For more than 21 years, Food For Thought has existed because of the energy of dedicated people and the financial support of generous, concerned people.
More than 80 percent of our grassroots budget is donated, by individuals, companies and foundations, with almost no funding coming from governmental sources.
We have a small staff and maintain admirably low administrative costs. When you donate to us, you can have confidence that your money will used for the purpose intended – helping to feed people with disabling HIV/AIDS.
We are a non-profit 501c(3) corporation. Our Federal Tax ID is 68-0181095.
Here are some ways you can help support Food For Thought financially:
- You can give money, either by mailing a check, or using our secure online donation system.
- You can give assets, such as property or stocks.
- You can plan now to remember us in your estate.
- You can make in-kind donations of goods such as office supplies, furniture, new or excellent quality household goods, merchandise for auctions, food and wine for events and fundraising projects, and many other things. (Just call and ask, or you can see our current wish list here.)
- You can give quality antique or collectible items to our store, FFT Antiques & Collectibles in Sebastopol.
- You can make FFT Antiques a shopping priority when you’re looking for gifts and items for your home.
- You can attend the events that support Food For Thought.
- And of course, you can give us food.