Food For Thought offers comprehensive nutritional services to more than 650 individuals living with HIV/AIDS in Sonoma County.
- weekly groceries
- fresh produce
- vitamins and nutritional supplements
- canned liquid protein supplements (with your doctor’s request)
- frozen meals for the very ill (with your doctor’s request)
- nutritional counseling
- cooking and nutrition classes
- support groups
- social gatherings
- delivery for the homebound
- additional food for families with dependent children
- services in English and Spanish ((Para información en español por favor al 707-887-1647)
For more information, or to apply for services, contact Rachel Gardner, Client Services Manager, at 707-887-1647, P.O. Box 1608, Forestville, CA 95436, or stop by the food bank at 6550 Railroad Avenue in downtown Forestville, CA.