A 4-Meeting Workshop in Patient Self-Management
Facilitated by Steve Bromer, MD
and Rachel Gardner, PsyD
Four Wednesdays: May 1, 15, 29 and June 12, 2013 5:30 pm - 7 pm at Food for Thought in Forestville
The Positively D.I.Y.* Workshop Series will be offered several times throughout the year.
This is the right group for you if you are:
- HIV+ and are working on living a healthier lifestyle and want to explore what helps and hinders meeting your goals
- have been advised by your doctor, nutritionist, or counselor to change your habits and behaviors
- have taken L.I.F.E. or some other self-management program and want continued or renewed support
- want to connect with others who are also working toward making healthy changes
- are feeling isolated / lonely / in need of support and gentle kind encouragement
- want guidance from a doctor and psychologist with extensive HIV experience in an informal group setting
* Do-It-Yourself with a lot of support and guidance
Call Rachel at 887-1647 x 104 or email her at email@example.com to learn more or register.